Since the very first time I was teaching back in 1996, I have been working with students, postgraduate students and pupils, as teacher, lecturer and supervisor, on every single level of the Swedish education system.
I love UX, I love engineering and I love educational experiences. I work everyday to contribute to high quality education where creating learning experiences and giving students a possibility to develop their skills is a big part of my life. I’m the director of Umeå University’s 5-year Master of Science study program in Interaction Technology and Design and I’m teaching UX Engineering, Media Technology, Interaction Technology and Business development at the Department of Applied Physics and Electronics at Umeå University. In 2015 I was appointed Merited Teacher at Umeå University and as of 2016 I reached the highest level of promotion, as Excellent Teacher, in the Pedagogical Merit Model at Umeå University. I was also the recipient of the Faculty of Science and Technology’s Pedagogical Prize at Umeå University in 2016.
» MSc Interaction Technology and Design (lang: Swedish)
(upcoming) MIT Institute of Design, Pune, India
During 2021, I will take part as a (online) lecturer on this course at the MIT ID Innovation in India.
- Accelerating Digital Innovation.
Umeå University (UmU), Sweden
I usually teach (approximately) these courses.
- Product development in media technology using the “design-build-test” method, 7.5 ECTS
- Current Topic in Interaction Technology and Design, 9 ECTS
- Student Conference in Electronics and Mechatronics, 7.5 ECTS
- Social media technology, 7.5 ECTS
- Service design and business models in an engineering context, 7.5 ECTS
- Interaction technology and design, 7.5 ECTS
- Interaction technology and media, 7.5 ECTS
- Degree project in interaction technology and design, 30 ECTS
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
I was a teacher on these courses during 2018.
- Human Computer Interaction, 3 academic units @ NTU, Singapore
- Physics for Computing, 3 academic units @ NTU, Singapore
Edith Cowan University (ECU), Perth WA, Australia
I have been a regular guest faculty at ECU during the last couple of years and have been teaching and guest lecturing at several courses.
- Customer Relationship Management, 15 units
- Current Issues in marketing, 15 units
Umeå University (UmU), Sweden
Here are a list of courses I thought over the years at Umeå University, and I might from time to time pop by for a lecture or two.
- Prototype Development for Mobile Applications, 7.5 ECTS
- Advanced Quality Project Work in Interaction Technology, 7.5 ECTS
- Quality Project Work in Interaction Technology, 7.5 ECTS
- Master thesis in electronics, 15 ECTS
- Innovative mobile services and systems, 7.5 ECTS
- Master thesis in electronics, 30 ECTS
- Thesis in Computer Networks and Communication Technology, 15 ECTS
- Bachelor Thesis in Media Technology, 15 ECTS
- Contraction and Small Business Management in IT and Media Business, 7.5 ECTS
- Bachelor Thesis in Mechanical Engineering, 15 ECTS
- Writing about teaching, 2 weeks
- Thesis in Media Technology, 15 ECTS
- Technology for sustainable development, 7.5 ECTS
- Project in Media Technology, 7.5 ECTS
- Student Conference in Computing Science, 9 ECTS
- Degree Project for Process Operators, 7.5 ECTS
- Bachelor Thesis in applied electronics, 15 ECTS
- Project Management 2, 7.5 ECTS
- Project Management 2 (online), 7.5 ECTS
- Databases and Web Based Systems, 7.5 ECTS
- Databases and Web Based Systems for Engineers, 7.5 ECTS
- Project Management 1, 7.5 ECTS
- Project Management 1 (online), 7.5 ECTS
- Web Production, 7.5 ECTS
Mid Sweden University (Miun), Sweden
Previously I have been a lecturer on these courses.
- Digital Printing and Business Models, 7.5 ECTS
- Graphic Arts Technology and Production, 7.5 ECTS
Please take a look at my pedagogical portfolio (in Swedish) written 2014-2016.