This page contains a short lecture series introducing the concept of prototypes and prototyping. The video material was created while working at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore during fall 2018 and is based on lectures and written material created between 2011 and 2018 at Umeå University.
- Product development (+introduction) (video, 8:43 min)
- Target audience (video, 6:46 min)
- Usability (video, 4:56 min)
- How to use prototypes (video, 3:50 min)
- Different types of prototypes (video, 10:43 min)
- User tests (video, 11:26 min)
(First published by Thomas Mejtoft: 2019-02-10; Last updated: 2021-06-08)